This is realllllllllly weird lmao
This is really NORMAL.
Except we never see it-so it is terrifying and uncomfortable when it happens.
(Mostly because people would laugh or be unkind)
I own a sex shop. Once a woman bled on our chair during an interview. She was horrified and felt ashamed because it was in some way unprofessional. We weren’t bothered. We said ‘what better place to work on being ok with your body than at a feminist sex shop?’
Bleeding is normal and dealing with it is one of the most pervasive ways women are complicit in their silence.
Some men bleed too. How would you react to that? For many men who are Trans the act of bleeding is a security threat.
Fuck off with your lolz.
Reblogging again for above commentary ^^^^^
So happy that the above commentor included trans* men.
burnyourwings22 asked: 46, 91, 95, 99
46. What is the most beautiful myth you’ve ever read/heard?
I seriously wish I could remember more about it, but it’s a Norse myth that’s told in my favorite book, The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson. Honestly that’s all I remember right now but I know I love it.
91. What’s your favorite slang word and what does it mean?
Ummm….jesus fuck I dunno
95. Fill in the blank:
Give mealcohol or give me death!
99. What book do you feel could change someone’s life?
I was following the pack all swallowed in their coats,
With scarves of red tied ‘round their throats,
To keep their little heads,
From falling in the snow,
And I turned ‘round and there you go,
And Michael, you would fall,
And turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime.
FACTS ABOUT THINGS:
- TUMBLR WAS GETTING TOO EXPENSIVE. THEIR OPTIONS WERE TO EITHER SELL IT OR SHUT IT DOWN.
- YAHOO SAYS THEY’RE GOING TO LET IT RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT BUSINESS. IN THEORY, NOTHING WILL CHANGE EXCEPT FOR WHO’S LEGALLY OWNING IT.
- NOW EVERYONE CALM DOWN.
THINGS PEOPLE SHOULD BE REBLOGGING
^THIS. PEOPLE NEED TO SHUT UP AND LISTEN.