I love the deep quiet in which I live and grow against the world and harvest...– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (via heartmindspirit)
glimmering: Icky Vicky - Chip Skylark
kurtskywalker: rick santorum needs a sassy gay friend.
All great and precious things are lonely.– John Steinbeck, East of Eden (via beautyisanillusion)
What I meant to say: I have a strong emotional attachment to this character, and I often find myself having moments where I want nothing more than to reach out and hold them when they go through certain situations. Allow me to explain how I feel.
What I actually said: ASFDGHJK;LJ LGFKJDSHFH;DJFHG JHL FEEEEEEEEELS /gross sobbing
Put a Hunger Games character in my ask! →
singinglikethemockingjay: Katniss - Someone you would die for. Peeta - Your favorite thing to bake/cook. Gale - Something you believe in strongly. Haymitch - A time when you were the most drunk. Effie - If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? Prim - Something you’d like to accomplish before you die. Cinna - Your favorite piece of clothing/makeup. President Snow - A weird...
putting on jeans
step one: right leg
step two: left leg
step three: wiggle
step four: jump
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Conservative: Legalizing gay marriage will destroy the sanctity of traditional marriage.
Intelligent person: Well, what about divorce? Doesn't divorce destroy the sanctity of traditional marriage as well? If so, why aren't you against divorce? What about people like Kim Kardashian who get married for three months and then get divorced? Should we ban her from ever getting married again? I didn't think so.
Conservative: Legalizing gay marriage will open the doors to other types of marriage, like being able to marry your dog, family member, or several people at once.
Intelligent person: People thought the same thing about interracial marriage and it's been legal for quite some time now. I don't recall any doors being opened to interspecies marriage because of interracial marriage. Furthermore, there are several states that allow you to marry your first cousin and I believe that door was opened by traditional marriage, not gay marriage.
Conservative: Legalizing gay marriage will redefine the word "marriage".
Intelligent person: Words are redefined every day and people don't seem to mind. If they redefined the word "marker", would you protest it because "marker" has had a set definition for years? Switching around a few words so that same-sex couples are included in the definition cannot and will not affect your existing marriage in any way, shape, or form.
Conservative: Marriage is about reproducing. Two people of the same sex cannot reproduce.
Intelligent person: What about sterile men and infertile women? They're still allowed to get married. Why not ban that as well? And if you want to get technical, gay couples can reproduce via a surrogate, but that's probably a little too technical for you, Mr. Conservative.
Conservative: Legalizing gay marriage will devalue existing traditional marriages.
Intelligent person: If two total strangers living several hundred miles away from you getting married affects your marriage somehow, then I don't think your marriage was that strong to begin with.
Conservative: The Bible states that marriage is between a man and a woman.
Intelligent person: The Bible says a lot of things, but this country is not governed by what the Bible says. This country is governed by what the Constitution says and the first amendment states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."
Conservative: Marriage and family go hand-in-hand. In order to properly raise a child, the child must have a mother and a father. If we legalize gay marriage and same-sex couples raise children, the children will grow up confused.
Intelligent person: A child does not need to have both a mother and a father in order to grow up secure and successful. If you don't believe me, you can visit the man who lives in the White House. As for same-sex couples raising children, several scientific studies have concluded that being raised by same-sex parents does not affect a child's self-esteem, gender identity, or emotional health.
Conservative: Gay marriage is against my religious belief and as an American I reserve the right to religious freedom.
Intelligent person: Really? Gays getting married will not take your religious freedom away. You're allowed to believe in whatever you want, but you're not allowed to try and impose your beliefs on me by trying to take my rights away. That is not religious freedom.